Economise 85 % and more on pharms

Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered; an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered. Talent does what it can; genius does what it must. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why Then do it. The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. Sleep is an excellent way of listening to an opera. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. This book fills a much-needed gap. Grove giveth and Gates taketh away. Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever. We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough? Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. God, please save me from your followers! C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg. When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world. While we are postponing, life speeds by. Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. A narcissist is someone better looking than you are. Everyone is a genius at least once a year; a real genius has his original ideas closer together. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'. Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket? An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered; an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered. We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. A clever man commits no minor blunders. Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, the finish by loading honors on your head. The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. The full use of your powers along lines of excellence. Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. There are two ways of constructing a software design; one way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a ... brain operation. His ignorance is encyclopedic An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. Don't be so humble - you are not that great. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad. A book may lie dormant for fifty years or for two thousand years in a forgotten corner of a library, only to reveal, upon being opened, the marvels or the abysses that it contains, or the line that seems to have been written for me alone. In this respect the writer is not different from any other human being: whatever we say or do can have far-reaching consequences When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called 'Ego'. If a man does his best, what else is there? Take away love and our earth is a tomb. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. Give me a museum and I'll fill it. Hatch a dream and then believe it. Facts are the enemy of truth. Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me. Talent does what it can; genius does what it must. Logic is in the eye of the logician.I'll moider da bum. The Babylon project was our last, best hope for peace. .. It failed. .. But in the year of the Shadow war it became something greater: our last, best hope .. for victory. The year is 2260, the place: Babylon 5.Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.Maybe this world is another planet's Hell. Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.