I found the answer to your DEBT problems.

Re-finance now, even with bad-credit!
*Best Re-finance Rate for credit challenged.

http://www.4orty4.com/mortgages.asp

*Best Customer Service
*Lowest Interest-Rates in Years
*SAVE $400-$600 per month
Our easy application only takes 1 minutes.

http://www.4orty4.com/mortgages.asp

 The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. (Albert Einstein)    A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul last forever.
 Never argue with a stupid person. First they'll drag you down to their level, then they will beat you with experience.    Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.    Some persons don't know the difference between thinking for yourself, and thinking of yourself.

http://www.4orty4.com/gone.asp