Come check out our best deals on erection medication. No perscription

While we are postponing, life speeds by. Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket? The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows. The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. Everyone is a genius at least once a year; a real genius has his original ideas closer together. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. While we are postponing, life speeds by. Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin. I'll moider da bum. If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me. Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven! The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. Give me a museum and I'll fill it. Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket? The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite. Luck is the residue of design. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Sometimes when reading Goethe I have the paralyzing suspicion that he is trying to be funny. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are. He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by death. In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite. Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. His ignorance is encyclopedic Maybe this world is another planet's Hell. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. If a man does his best, what else is there? In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite. God, please save me from your followers! I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Talent does what it can; genius does what it must. Basically, I no longer work for anything but the sensation I have while working. The mistakes are all waiting to be made. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid. I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite. No one can earn a million dollars honestly. Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. We have art to save ourselves from the truth. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. God, please save me from your followers! A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines. In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it. Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important. Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin. I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves. Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems. Basically, I no longer work for anything but the sensation I have while working. People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. His ignorance is encyclopedic Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is, of course, in a state of sin. Everyone is a genius at least once a year; a real genius has his original ideas closer together. Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours. Don't be so humble - you are not that great. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days.