Don't get ripped off by your phermacy!

Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are only small matters compared to what lies within us. All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks. Luck is the residue of design. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance If a man does his best, what else is there? Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. It was the experience of mystery -- even if mixed with fear -- that engendered religion. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread. Wit is educated insolence. If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. No one can earn a million dollars honestly. In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street. Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. It was the experience of mystery -- even if mixed with fear -- that engendered religion. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it. I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart. Who so loves believes the impossible. Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. I would have made a good Pope. The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, the finish by loading honors on your head. My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. In the end, everything is a gag. It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts. If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. The nice thing about being a celebrity is that if you bore people they think it's their fault. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. Everything has been figured out, except how to live It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts. I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better. Black holes are where God divided by zero. When ideas fail, words come in very handy. The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid. Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe. Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains. Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Maybe this world is another planet's Hell. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. The Babylon project was our last, best hope for peace. .. It failed. .. But in the year of the Shadow war it became something greater: our last, best hope .. for victory. The year is 2260, the place: Babylon 5.True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading it. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. The nice thing about being a celebrity is that if you bore people they think it's their fault. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? A clever man commits no minor blunders. Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. I think 'Hail to the Chief' has a nice ring to it. The instinct of nearly all societies is to lock up anybody who is truly free. First, society begins by trying to beat you up. If this fails, they try to poison you. If this fails too, the finish by loading honors on your head. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind.