Very Urgent and Comfidential From Mrs Duke

Good day Dear=2C

I am Princess Agnes Duke the wife of late Major General Duke the C=2EE=2EO=2E Gulf link Oil Export Company Nigeria Ltd=2E who was killed early this year by Islamic Extremists for allegations that he supplied crude oil to Europe=2C U=2ES=2EA=2E=2C revealed secret information on SAUDI ARABIAN sanction bursting oil operations=2C arms and wealth to the United Nations=2E I am very sure=2C 100% sure that my husband is innocent of all crime allegations imposed on him by the head of the Emirates just for them Inherit some of his Oil companies and properties=2E

He was given no chance to defend himself and they killed him unjustly=2E I am so troubled=3B my spirit refuses to be at rest=2E The quick need for contacting you is because my husband has been killed unjustly and I am sure if we don't act quickly the head of the Emirates must come for our wealth and some of the assets=2E Millions of American dollars will be seized=2E About =28$25=2E5=2C000=2C000=2E00=29 Twenty Five Million Five hundred U=2ES=2E Dollars in a sealed vault=2E

My husband has in a private vault has been successfully deposited with a security and finance Firm called =91TRUST SECURITY GHANA=92 in Accra-Ghana where my first son is currently residing for security reason as my late husband=92s first son=2E The said vault was being deposited under Non-Inspection of Category =91C=92 and they know that the vault contains Family=92s treasure and some vital documents=2E I want you to assist me in claiming these funds for investment purposes in your country by which I will give you all the necessary document of the deposit and whereby you these documents will be change in your name as the true beneficiary of Funds=2C my son will secure a LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION FROM High court over there in Ghana that will make you the Bonafide beneficiary for release of the vault =2E

We only need a good=2C honest=2C trustworthy and highly confidential someone whom we can offer 20% of the total sum after a successful transaction and 15% will be sent down for my family while the remaining 65% will be invest into lucrative business venture of your choice in your country=2E

Contact me for full details=2C in my private e-mail address=2C =28agnesduke=40doneasy=2Ecom =29 incase of urgent need=2C you can also contact my son Abdul Duke on his direct line 00233-243-167-657 for more clarifications=2E

Thanks for your co-operation=2E

Yours Sincerely=2C

PRINCESS Agnes DUKE
On Behalf of The Duke Family