There are no strangers in this world, just friends we've never met.

Title: MagdalenaLINE

Is your women satisfied with the size of your package
Wish it was bigger n thicker?
FACT: In a poll conducted by a conglomerate of major condom manufacturers over 80% of women are
unsatisfied with their partners size and sexual performance.

Check it out here and change your life for the better today!

Ladies Want Bigger Fuller Breasts?
Guys wish your girl had bigger breasts?

Have Larger Breasts In Just Weeks All-Natural, Safe, and Easy

Check it out here and have fuller breasts in no time.

When viewed straight on, the Motorola Razr V3 looks no different from many flip phones. In fact, with its brushed-silver coloring and rectangular shape, it almost leaves you wondering exactly what the big deal is. Turn the handset on its side, however, and the wow factor begins. Measuring 3.8 by 2.0 Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralising. (Harriet Braiker) by 0.5 inches and weighing 3.3 ounces, the Razr V3 is so pocket-friendly and portable that it's smaller than many wallets. It also feels light--almost too light--in the hand, and its distinctive styling is sure to win looks Nowadays we are consumed by desires to buy things we do not need, with money we do not have, to impress people we do not like. (Patrick M. Morley) on the street and in the boardroom. Fortunately, Motorola did not compromise a solid construction for the cutting-edge design, and the burly hinge ensures the phone snaps open and shut with authority. We couldn't help noticing the V3 is wider and bit taller than many flip phones, but its paper-thin profile more than makes up for it.

Wide load: The Razr V3 isn't small in all ways.

A postage-stamp-size external display supports 4,000 colors and shows the time, battery life, signal strength, and caller ID (where available). Though it can be viewed in most lighting situations, it goes completely dark when the backlighting--which cannot be changed--turns off. Above the screen and well out of the way of fingers is the VGA camera lens. You don't There are three things extremely hard; steel, a diamond and to know ones self. get a flash or a self-portrait mirror, but the external screen acts as a viewfinder when the flip is closed. Controls on the outside of the phone are few. A voice-recorder button sits on the right side of the front flap, while a volume rocker and a dedicated camera key sit on the left; when the phone is open, Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. the camera button acts as a third soft key. As they are on the side of the phone, the buttons are rather thin, but we had no trouble finding them by feel. Sometimes life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweat depends entirely on how each man perceives them. (Chinese proverb) Two things are sure in life: There is a God, and you are not him. (Irish Blessing) Truth is the most powerful force on earth because it cannot be changed. (Mike Murdock) The real act of discovery is not in finding new lands, but in seeing with new eyes. (Marcel Proust) Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earning his salt that he forgets his sugar. T-shirt: My heart belongs to Daddy. . .and so do my credit cards! Better to understand little than to misunderstand a lot. Big Ideas are so hard to recognize, so fragile, so easy to kill. Don't forget that, all of you who don't have them. (John Elliot, Jr.) and near his heart to be loved. 2) Everything men know about women A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. Sit next to a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. Sit on a red-hot stove for a minute, it seems like an hour. That's relativity. (A. Einstein) Trying to squash a rumour is like trying to unring a bell. (Shana Alexander)

nah