Web Based Pharmacy Overnights Codeine To You

Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. Autumn is the time when seasons merge because of bare necessity. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order, will lose both and deserve neither Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. When love is not madness, it is not love. When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. Of cheerfulness, or a good temper - the more it is spent, the more of it remains. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. No elected body is the country, we are the country. You and me. Us. It can only stay that way as long as we care to keep it so. Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Autumn is the time when seasons merge because of bare necessity. The best proof of love is trust. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well. Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. The great thing about television is that if something important happens anywhere in the world, day or night, you can always change the channel. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. Who so loves believes the impossible. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier. Books are the shoes with which we tread the footsteps of great minds. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life. It is the tree's way of being. Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. The Babylon project was our last, best hope for peace. .. It failed. .. But in the year of the Shadow war it became something greater: our last, best hope .. for victory. The year is 2260, the place: Babylon 5.An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. The Babylon project was our last, best hope for peace. .. It failed. .. But in the year of the Shadow war it became something greater: our last, best hope .. for victory. The year is 2260, the place: Babylon 5.Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Take away love and our earth is a tomb. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. The best proof of love is trust. All right, Brain, I don't like you and you don't like me -- so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. The best proof of love is trust. The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a .. brain operation. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.